As the only Veterinary Ophthalmologists in Adelaide, clinic precautions have been put in place for best workplace safety practice against COVID-19, helping to keep yourselves, your animals and the practice safe.
- If you are self-isolating but treatment is urgent please get a friend or family member to present your pet.
- Our clinic is practicing social distancing. Please telephone us on 7324 2810 when you arrive and remain in your car until directed where to sit.
- One person per animal is permitted into the clinic.
- Payment via pay-wave or credit card is preferred, but we understand that some people wish to pay in cash.
- If you are wanting a repeat on medications, please call the clinic in advance to minimise the time spent in the waiting room.
We are working hard to ensure we can continue to provide complete veterinary eye care.