As the only Veterinary Ophthalmologists in Adelaide, clinic precautions have been put in place for best workplace safety practice against COVID-19, helping to keep yourselves, your animals and the practice safe.
- If you are self-isolating but treatment is urgent please get a friend or family member to present your pet.
- Our clinic is practicing social distancing and has now gone contact free. Please telephone us on 7324 2810 when you arrive and remain in your car.
- One of our nurses will greet you at your car and take your pet into the clinic.
- The vet will call you and discuss your pet’s condition during the examination.
- The nurse will return you your pet and we will do payment via pay-wave, over the phone credit card or EFT.
- If you are wanting a repeat on medications, please call the clinic in advance to minimise the time spent waiting in your car.
We are working hard to ensure we can continue to provide complete veterinary eye care.